
I learned something good and I want it to be my habit. It is reading news from www.thenational.ae.So today I read about Balancing the books. It takes about Asma Siddiq .she is a woman from U.A.E, she like reading books so much. Her father also like read so when he travels to any where he bought a lot of books for his children. She said about Sheikh Zayed, he encouraged young people to learn and read English. Finally she adds” When you read, you live more fully”.
Paragraph ((D))
Questions
1_why did a young American woman leave her family?
2_How many children dose she has?
3_What is his job?
_ Waiter
_driver
_writer
_chef
4_Who set with the children in the evening?
_ Anglos
_extended family
_his wife
_house maid
5_what is his home country?
_Madrid
_American
_Mexico
_ Malaysia
6_what is a kind of women he wants?
_A wife her traditional is American.
_ A beautiful wife
_ An American wife
_ A wife like his mother
No comments:
Post a Comment